The only Shrink Wrap System specifically design for Quik-Break bundlelines
The Geo. Martin Company and ARPAC have teamed up to develop the MARTIN/ARPAC-66 Shrink Wrap Tunnel, specifically designed for integration into a Martin Quik-Break Bundle Line System.
A true inline system, the Martin/ARPAC does not require additional, or side track, conveyor. The system is capable of quickly changing from single through bundle shrink wrap production, to multi-wide pass-through production. Engineered with an extra wide extra tall, 66” x 18” throat the system is capable of handling typical Martin high capacity bundleline production.
Product flow is synchronized to line speed and product size to optimize shrink wrapping and maximize production.
- Side loading film rack for ease of operator use
- Ability to switch between single in-line shrink wrapping and multiple wide, bundle pass-through.
- Pass-through mode allows Martin Bundle Line Control Systems to manage/maximize internal flow of shrink wrap tunnel for expanded bundle storage/accumulation.
- Extra-wide and tall throat conveyor (66” W X 18”H) to handle typical Martin Bundle
- Line multi-wide bundle production.
- Narrow drive side design to allow shrink wrap tunnel centerline to align with load former table.
- Manually controlled heat chamber flaps and side rollers to isolate product when in pass-through mode.
- Improved production rates by synchronizing and optimizing conveyor flow and
- speeds based on product size.
- Seamless integration with Martin Traffic Cop to start and stop the flow of bundles efficiently and automatically.
- Downloaded order information from the Martin Bundle Breaker.
- Side Seal
- Jib crane for lifting of film rollers
- Metering and squaring section upstream of shrink-wrap machine